Red Rock Sound Orchestral Hall Reverb based on the convolution technique. Supplied with high quality impulse responses obtained with the well-known 90's hardware reverb.
- 10 programs;
- 100 impulse responses;
- CV-inputs to control Mix and FX panning.
- Deep Blue ADJUST: Decay / An all-purpose hall with moderate size and delay time;
- Large Hall ADJUST: Decay / A large hall with a gentle bloom in the reverberation envelope;
- Medium Hall ADJUST: Decay / A natural sounding medium-size hall, with moderate decay;
- Small Hall ADJUST: Predelay / A natural sounding small hall with bright initial reverb;
- L Hall+Stage ADJUST: Stage Size;
- M Hall+Stage ADJUST: Stage Size;
- S Hall+Stage ADJUST: Stage Size / Presets 5-7 are similar to 2-4, with added reflections from a stage;
- Gothic Hall ADJUST: Decay / A large, spacious and filtered, medium-bright hall made of stone;
- Concert Hall ADJUST: Decay / A large,smooth, dark and lush hall. Very dense with reflections added to reinforce the sound;
- Small Church ADJUST: Decay / A small hall with no reflections and short decay time.