The Red Rock Sound RE 202 Exciter will allow you to improve and enhance sonic quality of signal more naturally than with equalization.
Unlike traditional EQ that just turns up the existing harmonics, Red Rock Sound RE 202 Exciter generates additional harmonics therefore there is no boost in the output signal level, this maintains a clear and balanced sound.
CONTROL & INDICATOR FUNCTIONS
- INPUT GAIN — control knob for the Level of the Input Signal;
- INP. — Input Signal Level indicator;
- DRIVE — this knob controls the amount of generated Harmonics;
- TIMBRE — sets the balance between Odd and Even harmonics;
- TUNE — sets the frequency of the high pass filter in the sidechain prior to the Harmonics generator. For example, with a setting of 6000 Hz, all frequencies above 6000 Hz will have Harmonics generated by the RE 202;
- H.LVL — the Level meter for the Harmonics that are created;
- CEILING — sets the frequency above which the Harmonics not produced. Enable or Disable a Ceiling mode with the "CEILING ON" button;
- MIX — sets the amount of RE 202 enhancement added to the original signal;
- LISTEN — allows you to listen to the RE 202 process alone;
- OUTPUT GAIN — control knob for the Level of the Output Signal;
- OP — Output Signal Level indicator.