Does your bass sound dull and lifeless?
Red Rock Sound RE 200 Bass Enhancer will be your choice to correct this deficiency.
RE 200 uses psycho-acoustics to calculate precise harmonics. When these harmonics are combined with the original ones, it creates the effect of lower, deeper frequencies.
RE 200 is used to accurately target and accentuate low frequency material: from vocals to bass guitar and drums — adding both heft and precision.
CONTROL & INDICATOR FUNCTIONS
- INPUT GAIN — control knob for the Level of the Input Signal;
- INP. — Input Signal Level indicator;
- DRIVE — this knob controls the amount of generated Harmonics;
- COLOR — is used to adjust desired "color" of generated Harmonics;
- SCOPE — this knob simply controls where the process begins in frequency domain. For example, with a setting of 85 Hz, all frequencies below 85 Hz will have Harmonics generated by the system;
- H.LVL — the Level meter for the Harmonics that are created;
- HP FILTER — removes Low Frequencies from the generated Harmonics signal. Enable or Disable a HP-filtering mode with the "FILTER IN" button;
- ADD BASS — controls the level of Harmonics added to the original signal;
- LISTEN — mute the Mix signal and Listen to the Bass signal created by RE 200;
- MIX GAIN — control knob for the Level of the Output Signal;
- OP — Output Signal Level indicator.